Isn’t it time to engage in technology projects that challenges the skills you’ve worked so hard to develop, in an environment where you’re appreciated and given the opportunity to learn and grow? We think so!
Consider a career with Custom Systems, a regional leader in technology solutions. We are looking for talented, dedicated individuals to serve our clients in the Southeastern Pennsylvania and Northern and Central New Jersey areas. If you believe in delivering customer service that is second to none and providing technology solutions flawlessly the first time, then Custom Systems you!
Current available positions include:
Interested in applying for a position with Custom Systems? Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A competitive, generous salary based on position and experience
- Medical/Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Group Voluntary Accident Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employer-paid training for Vendor Certifications
- Auto expense reimbursement – mileage, tolls and parking
- And in most cases, a virtual office environment
NJ/PA/DE/FL – As a Network Engineer, you will participate in the installation, monitoring, maintenance and support of servers, network hardware, software and communication links. You will also assist in the resolution of network hardware and software problems, and may provide associate training where required.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum three years of direct customer service experience
- Minimum three years of experience working help desk, remote support, or on-site support services for PC and server based environments
- Associate Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or two years of additional work experience
- Minimum three years of experience using Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office products
- Minimum three years of experience with server OS, such as Windows Server 2008, 2012 and up and Linux
- Valid driver’s license; and
- Reliable personal vehicle with valid insurance for daily transportation to client sites.
- Work well both independently and with team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Ability to make good troubleshooting decisions utilizing internal policies and procedures as well as technical documentation
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate willingness to keep technical skills current
- Exposure to Cisco switches and security products, MS SQL Server, MS Exchange Server, Active Directory, Citrix and VMware a plus; and
- Flexibility to work after normal business hours, including weekends and holidays.
NJ/PA/DE/FL – We are seeking Sales Associates to join our rapidly growing, dynamic company to sell solutions that include the top names in technology to SMB and mid-market organizations.
If you are ambitious and ready to use your outstanding sales/customer service talent to directly contribute to our company’s continued success, then this may be the opportunity you have been looking for! This is a full time,entry-level role that offers:
- A competitive package that includes a base salary plus commissions
- Career growth opportunities
- A great work environment that includes fun and inspiring team of people and
- All the corporate benefits described above.
What you’ll be doing in this position:
- Developing client relationships over the phone and in person through cold calls, warm calls, trade shows, customer meetings, and email marketing in order to develop new business opportunities
- Following up and qualify leads generated by CSC marketing campaigns
- Leveraging your personal network of business clients and associates to develop new business opportunities
- With assistance from CSC management and technical consultants, preparing and delivering presentations and proposals to executive level staff;
- Obtaining relevant vendor sales certifications; and
- Building and maintaining sales opportunity funnel.
What you’ll need for this position:
- Two-year college degree or equivalent industry experience
- One year of business-to-business sales or customer service experience
- Strong cold calling and networking skills
- Willingness to work independently and with a team
- Strong presentation skills and professional image
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft software technologies and programs; and
- The motivation and dedication to succeed.