The role of a charter/private school administrator has never been more complicated than it is today. Your to-do list just never ends. With daily concerns for your staff, students, parents, state requirements, curriculum, testing and… technology?
With Custom Systems on your side, technology is one concern you can feel good about crossing off your list.
Custom Systems academic services for charter and private schools include:
- Instructional and classroom technology planning,
- On-site technology staff (full- or part-time),
- Cloud Solutions – Office 365 and Google Apps for Education,
- Network access security,
- Remote Help Desk and
- Citrix GoTo Solutions.
The trained IT professionals at Customs Systems understand your concerns and can help you make informed decisions that will benefit not only budget, but your day-to-day charter/private school operational requirements. Call 800.539.3523 or email us today and ask for your free network assessment appointment ($500 value). We can help update your Technology Plan and save your charter/private school time and money.
Education Technology Resources:
Office in Education
Office 365 Education for Students is available for free to students who are enrolled at qualifying schools.
Check for eligibility.
Opportunities for students
Explore scholarships, internships, programs, and jobs for qualified students.
Check for eligibility and opportunities.
- Frankston High Case Study
- Kentucky Dept of Ed – Cloud messaging
- Pittsford Central School Disct – email and storage
- Stockton Unified School District Education-Windows7